Premier League Games 1/2/3 Jan 2019

Cannot believe how nobody is questioning these overpaid and disrespectful United players behaviour. To actually get a manager sacked when you don’t perform don’t sit well with me. I know Jose could be an arse but to go out on that field infront of paying supporters and not give 100 percent is so fucking wrong. And I know it’s not just United what’s done it but that **** pogba should be fucked right off . These players get paid fortunes to wear the United shirt and what kind of example is that setting.

Cannot believe how nobody is question these overpaid and disrespectful United players behaviour. To actually get a manager sacked when you don’t perform don’t sit well with me. I know Jose could be an arse but to go out on that field infront of paying supporters and not give 100 percent is so fucking wrong. And I know it’s not just United what’s done it but that **** pogba should be fucked right off . These players get paid fortunes to wear the United shirt and what kind of example is that setting.
Ssshhh, we want people thinking Maureen was the problem.

It doesn't fully serve you, because we should have 3-0 up before they scored from their first shot, we played some very good stuff in the first half, until they scored, but agree we were poor in the second half.
Agreed — I was speaking about the second half, when a few went to pieces. Though, the lack of finishing in the first half should be stricken from memory, as well.

Cannot believe how nobody is question these overpaid and disrespectful United players behaviour. To actually get a manager sacked when you don’t perform don’t sit well with me. I know Jose could be an arse but to go out on that field infront of paying supporters and not give 100 percent is so fucking wrong. And I know it’s not just United what’s done it but that **** pogba should be fucked right off . These players get paid fortunes to wear the United shirt and what kind of example is that setting.

Have the same feeling. He won them Europa and a domestic medal and also finished second with a bang average side. Even with his past of winning medals the players had more power than him. Id feel wrong putting on a shirt in front of my own fans only giving 70% . The players should feel ashamed

Hahahaha deary me bbc sport website in full on w**kfest over the rags,unbeaten run continues then another piece Solskjaer emulates busby by winning first four games,although to be fair I want him to be given the job at all costs hahahaha..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.