Premier League Games 10/11/12 January

Wonder how long it’ll be before the Spurs fans turn on Mourinho? They’re regressing at a rate of knots under him.

What's more galling is the prem is actually 4 leagues in one and will be for years.
Us and scousers are worlds apart then you have the teams going for top 4.
Then the middle and bottom layer.
Smacks in the face of Scudamores wish for it to be more competitive, its completely the opposite, it's not a competitive league anymore.

How do you know that ? Wolves, w.Ham, Everton or something might get a multi billionaire owner and able to make ridiculous signings.

Can't quite remember it may have been sky, but there was something where they were actually showing an analysis of how city could be beaten

We took apart Utd 1st half of the cup game the other day and there was a full double pay newspaper article about how Peps false nine tactics work.

There's never been anything like that (from what I can see) close to Liverpool's play..

Though.. hoof ball or spam cross isn't really worthy of a full article.

Yeah I think so. Maybe one silver lining to take from this Liverpool season is that it might motivate pep to stay, rebuild and sign a new contract. He doesn’t seem the kind of bloke to walk away from a challenge.

He walked away from Barcelona after his 4th season in which Real Madrid won the league and broke loads of records.

This is depressing they are going to totally bulldoze our points record.

I’m going with we beat them at ours and they draw another. So 107 points. Which will probably never be beaten.

Horrible that they will claim to be the best premier league side ever and despite us knowing the truth about VAR but the record books will 100% back their claim. It’s just so fucking unfair as whilst they are playing well now and over the past month or so which is easy to do when you have no pressure. But prior to that the tricky period of getting them into this lofty period had its fair share of assistance when they often weren’t playing well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.