Premier League Games 10/11/12 January

Wonder how long it’ll be before the Spurs fans turn on Mourinho? They’re regressing at a rate of knots under him.
Have to agree bar the first two three games they have as you regressed,was just hoping he would inspire them to give the scousers a bloody nose today oh well..

Just another thing var is robbing us off, not just the raw emotion but any team would be gutted if they were drawing and var taking time out the game and if it’s not added on it’s less time to find a winning goal.
I am looking to the end of the season statistics which show how much the average time the ball is in play has dropped since VAR was introduced.

Most measures had it at 67 minutes prior — my guess is it will be around 59 minutes after.

He walked away from Barcelona after his 4th season in which Real Madrid won the league and broke loads of records.
From what people have said though, for very different reasons around club politics and various other stuff which he doesn’t face here.

Can't quite remember it may have been sky, but there was something where they were actually showing an analysis of how city could be beaten
Yes, I saw that. It wasn't a one off either.

They (Sly Sports) would invite pundits on the show to offer their words of wisdom on how to stop Manchester City.

The rhetoric was "City's defence can be got at".

Jose has had little option but to set up to counter. It isn’t working as you point out because of the tactical fouls, only two of five of which have been deemed worthy of a card. The tactical fouls have been committed by a different player each time for obvious reasons. I don’t think many will doubt that it is all part of the tactical plan from Klopp.
They have been doing it all season,they rotate the fouling so nobody racks up the numbers so it limits the cards,it's quite brilliant really

Can the goal not get reviewed at half time regards the throw in? I am sure a goal was reviewed at half time this season but was deemed inconclusive

So yet again. VAR overlooks their shit. How and why did it not look at the throw in that lead to the goal.. especially when all the Tottenham players appealed A LOT when it was given.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.