Premier League Games 10/11/12 January

I’m sorry but saying it’s nothing but hoof ball is extremely bitter. They’re a top side. “Above average” work rate... they have league leading work rate. “No off days”... they’ve have several but they still win. “Conceding no worldy strikes” even though Jetro Willems scored a screamer against them.

I get it, we all hate them, but these comments are quite pathetic. Even without all the VAR help, they’d still be above us as they’ve been better than us.
Agreed, it’s petty to try and dismiss their achievements. They’re clearly a very good side.

Thankfully I have the NBC stream on. Sounds like Tyler has his Liverpool y-fronts on.

Can't really say Liverpool don't deserve to be ahead in this game. Spurs have been pants, can't keep the ball.

They are on a mission this season. Last season must have hurt losing by 1 point.

Not quite true, Trev

Without the disparity in VAR decisions we’d be exactly where we were last year, including still to play them at home...

Discarding them as a top team though is silly, our mean average over the previous 2 seasons was 99pts, they could equal or surpass that!
What about the nice average, Zin? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.