Premier League Games 10/11/12 January

Not watching but have they just been given a goal even though it hit a Liverpool arm?
To be fair I don’t know if it hit anyone’s arm they showed the same angle that was inconclusive but the front angle which I only saw once did look like it hit an arm who’s I’ve no idea..

So 23rd min Gomes takes out Son.40th min Ox takes out Moura.Surely not tactical fouling.

I find it fascinating that not one person from the broadcasting media have begged the question: "How do you stop this Liverpool side?"

It was the constant narrative when we were running away with the league.

If there's one thing I trust Pep on, it's to respond.

It is their year, though, I fear. Finally.
Yeah I think so. Maybe one silver lining to take from this Liverpool season is that it might motivate pep to stay, rebuild and sign a new contract. He doesn’t seem the kind of bloke to walk away from a challenge.

I find it fascinating that not one person from the broadcasting media have begged the question: "How do you stop this Liverpool side?"

It was the constant narrative when we were running away with the league.

The media narrative is they can't be stopped, they are the bestest team ever

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.