Premier League Games 10/11/12 January

Quite similar to the way we used to play Dortmund: take an extra touch and they’re all over and through you. Be brave and play one-touch and you can cut through them, but you need fit players who are willing to run hard yards.

I find it fascinating that not one person from the broadcasting media have begged the question: "How do you stop this Liverpool side?"

It was the constant narrative when we were running away with the league.
Can't quite remember it may have been sky, but there was something where they were actually showing an analysis of how city could be beaten

What's more galling is the prem is actually 4 leagues in one and will be for years.
Us and scousers are worlds apart then you have the teams going for top 4.
Then the middle and bottom layer.
Smacks in the face of Scudamores wish for it to be more competitive, its completely the opposite, it's not a competitive league anymore.
Head, meet nail.

Scudamore and co never actually wanted a more competitive league.

They just wanted one of the cash cows to dominate it again, with a “miraculous” win by a plucky “little” club every now and then to excite the supporters of every other club, build a new international fan base, and give the appearance of competitiveness.

We disrupted their plans and they’ve been working to right the ship since.

I find it fascinating that not one person from the broadcasting media have begged the question: "How do you stop this Liverpool side?"

It was the constant narrative when we were running away with the league.

That is true. I do recall the media coming up p with all those articles to suggest ways to defeat us. I don't seem to find any on this Liverpool besides the usual praising and ass licking

There’s your answer 4 bloody minutes.
Just another thing var is robbing us off, not just the raw emotion but any team would be gutted if they were drawing and var taking time out the game and if it’s not added on it’s less time to find a winning goal.

Getting away with murder with all these tactical fouls.

Jose has had little option but to set up to counter. It isn’t working as you point out because of the tactical fouls, only two of five of which have been deemed worthy of a card. The tactical fouls have been committed by a different player each time for obvious reasons. I don’t think many will doubt that it is all part of the tactical plan from Klopp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.