Premier League Games 10/11/12 January

Sometimes you just have to hold your hands up. 20 wins and a draw from the first 21 games, unbeaten in over a year and would have been a lot longer but for us is phenomenal.
Is it though? They’ve benefited so much from questionable officiating that it’s difficult to tell.

Yet another unspectacular but effective win. So annoying to watch. Hard to tell if it was handball, what I do know though is they didn’t look at it very long, unlike most VAR decisions. That’s what I’ve noticed a lot, the big complaint is how long VAR takes to reach decisions, they reach them quite quickly in their games.

They’ve been the best team with many helping hands, bloody annoying

How Robertson did not get sent off tonight I will never know. He’s a proper snidey dirty twat.

On a positive note, I might watch Klopp’s next press conference and see how he handles all of the questions on tactical fouls like Pep gets every week. Might also tune in to MOTD as well and listen to the Murphy and co encourage teams to kick Liverpool now they have such a commanding lead.

At least we all know that no one will compare this Liverpool side to the greatest PL side ever for at least another season. After all, they need to break multiple records and retain the PL before that conversation can start.

I am just waiting for one of Liverpool’s bit-part players to be harshly sent off in the dying minutes of a game they’re winning by 2 over the next few weeks to make it look like they’ve been ****ed by VAR and completely distract from all the help they have gotten from it and the officials.

That, and for Mourinho to smash a chair over Klopp’s head.
No amount of decisions going against the dippers is going to deflect from the travesty that is VAR.

Klopp should hang his head in shame that he can't win the league on his own merit.

Is it though? They’ve benefited so much from questionable officiating that it’s difficult to tell.
Yeah but hold your hands up and ignore all of that, all of the many little things you've noticed along the way in so many games, because that makes you look rational and "with it".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.