Premier League Games 11/12/13/14/15 May '24

I just can’t do it.

Still want them to lose, we just need to win our games.

Of course if by some miracle they do take points of Arsenal then fine but there’s no way I’ll be “celebrating” if the rag cunts score.

Can't remember the last time the Rags did us a favour and after the shit they served up on Monday I'm expecting Arsenal to win with ease.

I think they beat the scousers a few years ago the same day we were playing the carabao final.

I remember it being on the tv in the concourse at Wembley, but admittedly I’d probably been drinking since like 6am.

I just can’t do it.

Still want them to lose, we just need to win our games.

Of course if by some miracle they do take points of Arsenal then fine but there’s no way I’ll be “celebrating” if the rag cunts score.
This. I don't want to feel like the verminous filth have done us a favour: fuck them. We'll do it without their help.

Not sure about Pete the Badge’s new outfit.

5cddf8b14bdb670adfe2ca23b1729e03.jpg

Just got the feeling that the arses wont fold this season , they seem to have frozen zinchy out , he is the emotional one

Come on rags , one job

they seem to have frozen zinchy out, he is the emotional one
Yeh but the footballing world said they (Inc Jesus) were bringing their City winning mentality to their locker room.

12 months later, Farteta phased them both out of the starting 11.
tu3xhUI.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.