Premier League Games 11/12/13 Sept 21

So there’s precedent any player stretchered of the player who tackled him it’s a straight red! Is this a new rule that Riley the wnaker made up brought in?!!
Unless the player stretchered off is Torres/Jesus/KDB/Foden/Silva/Gundog...

Nothing wrong with that tackle. The ref is a disgrace! Ref was scared Klipperty would get his fangs into him unless he showed some
Measure of advantage to red scousers.

Bad tackle but horrific injury for Elliot. Poor kid. At least a 12 a month recovery.

I've limited sympathy after seeing the screenshots of the way he and his mum talk about black players and the way he talked to his ex-girlfriend. Hopefully he grows out of it.

Shame the young lad as got a serious injury, but the good news it means Henderson gets to play more games and he is dogshit , most overrated footballer ever to pull on a footy shirt.
Exactly how i see him but loads of fans ( not just dippers) think he's brilliant.
I've had a few people tell me " if you don't rate Henderson then you don't understand football".
I just don't see it with him

What a horrible top 3 after this fixture. It would be harder to find a more repulsive triumvirate of shitheaded scum bastards in a Taliban stronghold than those three disgusting clubs above us now.

We really must finish above all of these vermin at the end of the season. I‘d rather see the league abandoned than one of those cunts be champions.
It's a media wankfest of a top 3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.