Premier League Games 11/12/13 Sept 21

At least show us a replay up until the break ffs.

I think it was a red because he jumped up while he was behind his legs which is dangerous play if he lands on one of them as appears the case.

Bielsa acclaimed to be a managerial genius but his teams play the same way no matter what the opposition , they are enteraining to watch but far to open against better quality teams , truly great managers adapt their selection and tactics to win games and nullify the strengths of their opponents. Maybe harsh on Bielsa i would watch one of his teams all day long Leeds are a breath of fresh air rather than managers like Bruce,Dyche,Espirito and others who's first incilnation is to stop the opposition.
They will finish a steady mid table and will be involved in games with plenty of goals , but Leeds are not winning anything anytime soon unless they accept they have to adapt to the very best teams

Never a red in a million years. Disgrace.

Scouser gets injured = red card

Fuck off cheating fucks.
It happens every time there's a broken leg. Shawcross on Ramsay, Son on Gomes, Taylor on Eduardo.

In fact I think we're the only team in the last 15 years to have one of our players break an opposition player's leg and not get sent off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.