Premier League Games 11/12/13 Sept 21

I wonder if Klopp will say he mentioned concerns about this new more physical approach when he's interviewed.

I've looked back and can't find that post.

Was it deleted because it was libellous or maybe misguided? BTW, I'm aware of the Harry Kane stuff.
It looks like it was deleted but he was trying to leave one on someone like his red colleagues do, and what Kane stuff are you relating to?

I appreciate that Bielsa is probably a really nice bloke in the real world, but I honestly don't see what he actually brings to the game.

Leeds are awful. Absolutely clueless in defence and over reliant on sheer graft in midfield. Two or three good (far from great) players do not make a decent team.

I see Bielsa sitting on his stool at the side and all I think is "I wonder if he sleeps hanging upside down from a beam in his bedroom in the same position"... A very strange character.

I like him because he's a character and Leeds generally are a decent watch. I think the fans patience will run out eventually though.

I appreciate that Bielsa is probably a really nice bloke in the real world, but I honestly don't see what he actually brings to the game.

Leeds are awful. Absolutely clueless in defence and over reliant on sheer graft in midfield. Two or three good (far from great) players do not make a decent team.

I see Bielsa sitting on his stool at the side and all I think is "I wonder if he sleeps hanging upside down from a beam in his bedroom in the same position"... A very strange character.
Promotion and mid-table in the PL is a good achievement for that team.

Tbf to leeds they have had bad fixtures so far United away Everton hone Burnley away and Liverpool at hone which in reality only the game against Burnley should have been a win .
Not just the results but the performances so far haven’t been great. They won’t be in any danger of going down but I think they’ll find it more difficult overall

I reckon they'll get their shit together once the managers piles have eased

I know it's Liverpool but i can always find a smile when Leeds get hammered.
Fcuk it, never mind a smile, i hope the cnuts get relegated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.