Premier League Games 12/13/14 Jan

Got a feeling Liverpool will draw and we'll be 2 points behind them by Monday night. Then we'll be top of the league after we've beaten Arsenal in 4 games time

Nasri starting for the hammers against Arsenal.

Quite fancy West Ham today. Think Nasri, Anderson and Arnautovic will cause Arsenal problems. Less optimistic about Brighton getting anything out of Liverpool later though.

Quite fancy West Ham today. Think Nasri, Anderson and Arnautovic will cause Arsenal problems. Less optimistic about Brighton getting anything out of Liverpool later though.
Mildly optimistic about Brighton, they're on a good run and Houghton is no mug.
Expect the hammers to win today. Arsenal's defence looks all over the place.

If Nasri is anything like the player he can /has been West Ham are putting together a very decent midfield and team.

Looking forward to seeing how Nasri plays. I know he had a lot of critics on here but I always admired how he rarely gave the ball away.

Not getting my hopes up but hoping this is a game Liverpool underestimate and Brighton walk away with something.

Outside of that hoping Nasri bags the winner against Arsenal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.