Premier League games 12/13/14 January

January March November May, whoever is top is the best team. All the rest is bollocks. Points make prizes let’s make sure we’re getting the medals and not whistling in the wind about how shite the team at the top of the league is whilst claiming we’re somehow better. 1st = best. And it always has
Agreed but Utd won't win the league, we will

No chance. They struggled to beat an absolutely appalling Newcastle team who only had 10 men
They comfortably outplayed Newcastle when it was 11 v 11. They don't exactly need to turn into prime Barca to go on a run, there is a lot of absolute shite in the league and they are somehow only 9 points off safety.

Not saying they'll do it, but even a little run of results would put them right back in it, when they should be absolutely dead at this point.

They comfortably outplayed Newcastle when it was 11 v 11. They don't exactly need to turn into prime Barca to go on a run, there is a lot of absolute shite in the league and they are somehow only 9 points off safety.

Not saying they'll do it, but even a little run of results would put them right back in it, when they should be absolutely dead at this point.
I hope they do. Good away trip and I have a soft spot for Sheffield having been a student there a long long time ago

But it would be the most miraculous escape ever if they pulled it off

They need 12 wins from their remaining 20 games to get to the magical 40 points... although I do accept it will probably take a lot less than that to stay up this season

How come it's not a full programme in this round? Covid? I'm aware of the switching around re the Fulham game, by the way? Should have been playing Villa, wasn't it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.