Premier League games 12/13/14 January

I think Son suits more a team that plays defense, he can use his speed to counter, that's why he is doing so well with Mourinho defensive style. We need striker who is good in tight spaces, a younger version of Aguero if there is one

I really believe that Son could play in any team whatsoever. He can work in very tight spaces. He was good with Poch, too, whose teams play a different style, and I remember him giving our defence nightmares every time he got the ball at the Etihad in the tight game in April, 2019.He could learn so much from Pep. And the service he'd get — Walker, KDB, Foden, Bernardo — would be way beyond anything he can dream of at Tottenham.
He is the one marquee signing, along with Haaland, who could go some way towards filling the coming Aguero void (even if he's a different kind of player). Unfortunately, I don't think we'll get either of them.

I really believe that Son could play in any team whatsoever. He can work in very tight spaces. He was good with Poch, too, whose teams play a different style, and I remember him giving our defence nightmares every time he got the ball at the Etihad in the tight game in April, 2019.He could learn so much from Pep. And the service he'd get — Walker, KDB, Foden, Bernardo — would be way beyond anything he can dream of at Tottenham.
He is the one marquee signing, along with Haaland, who could go some way towards filling the coming Aguero void (even if he's a different kind of player). Unfortunately, I don't think we'll get either of them.
He is a quality player no doubt about it, but we used to be the easiest opponent for him, Slow Center Backs with acres of space to run, there is a meme about him comparing him to Ronaldo when playing Manchester City.

Don't look now but Sterling for example suits us much better thanks to his movements without the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.