Premier League Games 12/13/14 September

With us not playing this weekend, I actually couldn't give a f**k.

I feel rather like I did when last season was turned off, and that's not especially interested, I'm sure it'll come back once we play a game or two, but right now, I'd be happy without it.
Yeah, there’s not the same sense of anticipation that I normally feel in the week leading up to the opening weekend of the season.

Maybe because it only seems like two minutes since the last one finished. Maybe it’s because we can’t attend the games. Maybe it’s because we saw last season how bent it was in favour of the two cheeks of the same arse.

Or maybe it’s a combination of all three.

Or maybe it’s a combination of all three.
Probably, but my biggest thing is that I don't see when I will watch a game live again, and that is a big issue, I know friends who've given up season tickets, they've then got used to watching on TV, and now they never go, you can even offer them a free ticket and they're still not interested, I can see how that develops, without live games I'm getting used to TV matches, and I'm not missing the travel I have to do for games either.

Probably, but my biggest thing is that I don't see when I will watch a game live again, and that is a big issue, I know friends who've given up season tickets, they've then got used to watching on TV, and now they never go, you can even offer them a free ticket and they're still not interested, I can see how that develops, without live games I'm getting used to TV matches, and I'm not missing the travel I have to do for games either.
As much as I love going, it’s an 80-mile round trip for every game, and with work, Saturday 3:00 kickoffs are a real ballache, and unless I can change my day off, Saturday 12:30 is impossible.

And with Mrs Vienna being among the most vulnerable, things will have to be extremely safe before we’re back inside Etihad.

As much as I love going, it’s an 80-mile round trip for every game, and with work, Saturday 3:00 kickoffs are a real ballache, and unless I can change my day off, Saturday 12:30 is impossible.

And with Mrs Vienna being among the most vulnerable, things will have to be extremely safe before we’re back inside Etihad.
I'm a 340 mile round trip and work shifts, luckily I write the rota, but for the first time in years I haven't even looked when we're playing and I've just written the November rota.

I'm a 340 mile round trip and work shifts, luckily I right to the rota, but for the first time in years I haven;t even looked when we're playing and I've just written the November rota.
I understand it is much more convenient to watch night games in particular on the TV. I believe once full crowds are allowed back in the grounds, then for league games capacity will be go back to normal.

The biggest impact I see will be for the CL games as they are guaranteed to be televised and watching live games at home or pub could be the new norm.

Is it just me that is not excited ? It will be var and the red shite,first dipper game and Oliver is ref, moss for palace, cheats from game one

Var had ruined it for me and obviously there is more important things going on,I love watching our boys play but the prem completion ,no

Well, it is back. It has only just finished mind, but here we go again

Back to shouting "Come on Leeds" or whoever plays those kopites

Back to moaning about my beloved Everton, but hopefully we can at least play a little this season now the new boys have arrived

Back to MOTD

Back to the over-hype of certain teams and players and the media love fest for the cult team

Don't ya just love footy

One thing is new though. I am gonna cheer your team on more this season. I really hope you do well and go and win that title back. I have had a fun 2 months on this forum, lots of banter, but also made to feel very welcome. So all the best to you guys for the coming season.... unless you face the mighty Toffee's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.