Premier League Games 12/13/14 September

Best ten quid I've lost in ages. I bet on Spurs.

I know it's a Mourinho team but Spurs always beat us, so I don't care. Also, Pickford needs to play like this more often. I'm cautiously optimistic.

I wouldn't say its bottling it. Liverpool have always had more money and the rep to pull in good players, Everton simply couldn't compete with them

Prior to James I can't remember a huge star they brang in

Nope, I'm not talking about them being an even match, I'm talking about them giving their arrogant neighbours a bloody nose on the day like we used to do from time to time when we were shit. They've looked the better team a few times in the last few years and then they just fucking bottle it and their keeper throws one in or something daft.

They binned Pochettino and replaced him with a joyless, dour, mercenary who has a long history of producing negative football - what did Levy and the rest of the Spurs board expect with Maureen’s appointment?
Yes, it’s one game into the the new season, but what the world saw today was a disjointed, lacklustre performance from a team that -in theory- should be challenging for honours, going all out for their first Prem title, getting the new season off to the best possible start.

They did the polar opposite.

Most people know all about the baggage that invariably accompanies Maureen wherever he turns up, presumably Levy and his board do too? So why give him the job?

Marseille just had a goal disallowed that would have put them 2-0 up against PSG.

Lad was onside and it hasn't been VAR'd.

Dodgy as fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.