Premier League Games 13/14/15 August 21

I’m not watching this but just had a look at the live text on BBC. McNulty “Let's face it they couldn't get much worse.” about Arsenal. This is the team that have had 65% possession, more shots, more shots on target, and more corners. If Arsenal have been that bad, how bad must Brentford be?

This is a small example of the double standard we will face. Unless we win five nil every game we will be the worst team ever, no matter how unlucky or how much we’ve actually been the better side. However, because it is Arsenal I suppose it is quite funny. I just find it sad that these people can’t put their prejudices aside to simply report the facts.
You should be listening to Carragher on the game then.
Laying into Arsenal as if his beloved Dipperpool are the leagues benchmark

Arsenal, as a club, look completely lost.

Their team is like they've just plucked a load of fam from the 5 a side courts of Peckham and Hammersmith and thought putting Granit fucking Xhaka in to guide them would be a premier league club strategy.

Arteta will be getting his coat on before Xmas, but in fairness, it isn't his fault.

I'm a huge fan of Smith Rowe though. Absolutely sumptuous player and miles too good for this club.

Brentford got by on sheer adrenaline but will find themselves in the bottom ends once the dust settles on the opening few weeks.

Brilliant to have the footy back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.