Premier League Games 14/15/16/17/18/19 April

Fuck that, I want anyone remotely close to United to hunt them down and overtake them.
They're going to finish in the top four now so I can deal with them finishing 2nd if it prolongs Mourinho's stay there. The longer he's there, the deeper the shit he's going to leave them in.

Haha they are doing ok,i couldn't get a ticket for our game which was killing me,so close but yet so far,hoping they stay up and someone can sort me a ticket next season
Hoping they stay up Karen , we had a cracking weekend down there at the start of the season.

Hoping they stay up Karen , we had a cracking weekend down there at the start of the season.
Brighton is a great place to be in the summer,i don't live there just not far and count them as my 2nd team in memory of my mate who was a season ticket holder,he'd have loved this season

Brighton is a great place to be in the summer,i don't live there just not far and count them as my 2nd team in memory of my mate who was a season ticket holder,he'd have loved this season
Spent a lot of my early years holidays down that way and still go down there from time to time now as my dads side of the family are from down that way mainly from around Horsham . Spent many a summer holiday in Pevensey bay in the early 60s

Spent a lot of my early years holidays down that way and still go down there from time to time now as my dads side of the family are from down that way mainly from around Horsham . Spent many a summer holiday in Pevensey bay in the early 60s
I'm from cornwall so that is the very best place for me but i love living down here,some nice places and a great coastline

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.