Premier League Games 14/15/16 January 22

He didn’t drop it? It was dislodged in a collison.

Therefore foul.

But Butland falls into him though, Maupay had completely backed out.

Tomorrow, if Ederson jumps up and catches the ball from a corner and as he's landing, he comes down with it on Lukaku's head and the ball gets dislodged I wouldn't expect it to be a foul.

I know the laws, a ball between 2 hands is deemed as being in the goalkeepers control but there has to be a point where the ball leaving the keepers hands is the keepers fault.

But Butland falls into him though, Maupay had completely backed out.

Tomorrow, if Ederson jumps up and catches the ball from a corner and as he's landing, he comes down with it on Lukaku's head and the ball gets dislodged I wouldn't expect it to be a foul.

I know the laws, a ball between 2 hands is deemed as being in the goalkeepers control but there has to be a point where the ball leaving the keepers hands is the keepers fault.
Maybe so, but this wasn’t it!

He had control of the ball according to the rules of the game.

The second sentence is your subjective view.
Point 1
If that's the rules of the game, then the rules is an ass.

Point 2
We're even further on our way to a non contact sport, says anyone with common sense.
I'm not saying we go back to the days of Nat Lofthouse, but he's barely made contact with the keeper, let alone, committed a foul.

Point 1
If that's the rules of the game, then the rules is an ass.

Point 2
We're even further on our way to a non contact sport, says anyone with common sense.
I'm not saying we go back to the days of Nat Lofthouse, but he's barely made contact with the keeper, let alone, committed a foul.
Maybe it’s time for you to find another hobby if it upsets you so much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.