Premier League Games 14/15/16 January 22

Not got sky on to see what Micah is saying. Currently got USA Network on with the dippers pre match stuff you used to get on NBCSN. No comment on the punditry, its the adverts that get me. They are so bad in some cases its funny.

Not got sky on to see what Micah is saying. Currently got USA Network on with the dippers pre match stuff you used to get on NBCSN. No comment on the punditry, its the adverts that get me. They are so bad in some cases its funny.
I bet there aren’t any paddy power bet 365 ones though ;-)

Yeah they adverts are funny I’m going to watch the then Liverpool match on star sports select sherwood and Shearer on there

Listening to 5 Live… they have Salad and Mane being out for the dippers on repeat! I was aware they were at Afcon and I’m sure 99.999999% of the footballing world was aware as well

When I visited Seattle, I loved the SHAG, The way senior living should be advert. It stood for: Sustainable Housing for Ageless Generations!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.