Premier League Games 14/15/16 January 22

Good game that.

I like both West Ham, and Leeds, both good for the Premier League.

Weird team West Ham, one week they look on the verge of becoming Top 4,then they stumble in to a bad run.Has happened for a few seasons.
Imagine living in a area where you have to put up with twats who never go to games but let the world know you follow that team ........... in fact walk around Leeds before you play them and see who pleasant they are ............

The never guilty can win their game in hand, best us ( God forbid) and if both sides keep winning until then still be five points behind us.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that happened tbh and five points is nothing on paper.

However, when you factor in that we would have to lose another two games without Liverpool dropping any more points, it seems a tall order.

It’s either going to take a flawless rest of the season for Liverpool or a capitulation from us for us not to win the PL from here.

It’d be a major disappointment if we didn’t win it from this position.

West Ham ....lads you let me down big time today
Going off MOTD highlights it looked a cracking game mate. I wish I would have watched it live. I don't dislike Leeds as much as some on here because their supporters suffered being out of the top flight for years and largely stuck by them. And a city the size of Leeds with it fanbase and large catchment area deserves premiership football IMO. They played well today and looked deserved winners TBF.

Burnley looking to get there game vs Watford postponed as expected. That will be 5 games in hand for them, maybe they hopong Andy Horsebox Carrol will be on for the games in hand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.