Premier League Games 14/15/16 Sept

It will be us, United away, possibly spurs away where they might drop points, don’t waste you time getting your hopes up with these games they will see them all off, just worry about us, it’s lets depressing

It will be 4-1. There’s 18 teams in this league with no chance of withstanding Liverpool over 90 mins.

That's ridiculous.

More awful goalkeeping at Anfield, not surprised.

Someone should be investigating the amount of goalkeeping errors against them, something iffy if you ask me. If you think most teams believe they will lose there the chance to make a few bob on letting one in must be high.

It will be 4-1. There’s 18 teams in this league with no chance of withstanding Liverpool first XI over 90 mins.

corrected for you, injuries will play a big part this season, and we're struggling atm but better equipped....I think

Someone should be investigating the amount of goalkeeping errors against them, something iffy if you ask me. If you think most teams believe they will lose there the chance to make a few bob on letting one in must be high.

But who would want to investigate and do it impartially is the question.

Too much support for the twats in the PL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.