Premier League Games 14/15/16 Sept

Grealish is the most overrated player I have ever seen. Nakamba showed quality, Luiz and McGinn are given starters. I know Dean Smith would never keep Grealish out of his starting eleven, but he should really give it a go. The amount of misplaced passes from Grealish is a complete joke. He is not good enough for this league right now.

Grealish is the most overrated player I have ever seen. Nakamba showed quality, Luiz and McGinn are given starters. I know Dean Smith would never keep Grealish out of his starting eleven, but he should really give it a go. The amount of misplaced passes from Grealish is a complete joke. He is not good enough for this league right now.
He gives me the impression that he’s that vain that he takes five and six touches, instead of two, because he knows that the camera will zoom in on him. He has teammates on for a pass who are closed down while he labours on the ball.

Then he gives it away.

Sky Producer(Speaking to Dean via his headphones): Mikey, this games a bit dull, do something for Spitty and Chuckle to talk about.

Dean: No problem mate. (Sends player off for fuck all. And does strange drop ball movement)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.