Premier League Games 15/16/17/19 May '22

Last three wins all just by a goal yet they’ve never looked in danger.

I can’t imagine only being a goal up in the last 10 minutes on Sunday…

Down to the players really absolutely no excuse for the lack of effort no matter who the manager is or which team he puts out.
You mean the team selection was because he could see in training, the players left out were going to phone this one in? I suppose that's a possible explanation for it, it's a shame the players he gave a chance never tried either. They might know he's out of the door already.

If, and BIG if it all goes tits up Sunday.

Where will everyone point the finger?

For me Mahrez missed Penalty against West Ham.

Won't get a more better/easier chance to win the league.
Small margins. Could be Mahrez v Liverpool when he should have clipped it. Small margins all season for both clubs. That’s why it gets to Sunday.

Their fans say teams try harder against them than they do is.

Our fans say the the opposite.

The reality - small margins. Thankfully though, down to us being the best team in the league, we have it all in our hands.

That was a weird game. I wasn’t expecting them to win, but I half expected a bit of bite in their last home game. Their passing was awful, played like they were nursing a hangover.

But, a Liverpool win or draw is neither here nor there for me. Would much rather us know we have to win, black and white. Will also be interesting to see how Villa cope with a Thursday-Sunday routine and split preparation for two very different games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.