Premier League Games 15/16/17 Sept

As much as it pains me to say so, I have to admit I’m impressed with the Liverpool side. They don’t give their opponents any time on the ball which is forcing them to make mistakes and give the ball away. Just seen Trippier make a back pass to the keeper and immediately two Liverool players put the press on to cut off his supply lines. You must wonder if they can keep up this pace for the whole game.

Liverpool are vulnerable to the ball in behind but Spuds just have no pace or width to exploit that.

As much as it pains me to say so, I have to admit I’m impressed with the Liverpool side. They don’t give their opponents any time on the ball which is forcing them to make mistakes and give the ball away. Just seen Trippier make a back pass to the keeper and immediately two Liverool players put the press on to cut off his supply lines. You must wonder if they can keep up this pace for the whole game.

I suppose that's the big question. Klopp's teams have always done this but if they haven't scored 1 or 2 goals in that first 30 minute period of 'heavy metal football' they end up susceptible to burn out for the rest of the game. Of course they've better players this year so it might not happen.

I suppose that's the big question. Klopp's teams have always done this but if they haven't scored 1 or 2 goals in that first 30 minute period of 'heavy metal football' they end up susceptible to burn out for the rest of the game. Of course they've better players this year so it might not happen.
Better players possibly but not stronger, Think they will still slow after 25 min and maybe 15 in the second half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.