Premier League games 16/17/18 / 23 January

I disagree mate, Brighton are a good side and they proved that at our place the other day, I think Brighton will get something from the game..

I'm basing my prediction on Leeds ability to look like a title dark horse and then be absolute shit the game after, if it's an open game IMO Leeds will gut them.

Now if Brighton show Leeds some respect and defend first and foremost you may get the nod on the prediction bud.

Taxi for Nuno, however you dress it up, Jimenez our injured etc, West Brom have just scored 3 at your place and that is frankly unacceptable..

Oliver phone needs tapping. Just in the way he interprets penalty’s he knows he can give a soft pen and it can’t be overturned but a soft penalty he doesn’t give goes to Var and can’t be giving because there wasn’t enough to overturn the original decision! He has a pattern of this.

I remember a free years ago against the rags at our place, we won 1-0 and he sent Smalling off. He then gave us nothing. We should have had at least three clear penalties and another rag should easily have been sent but wasn't. I can't stand the little shithouse but I can't think of may refs I do like or trust.

Strange that same WBA player took both pens and scored both. Hard to imagine City having awarded two pens in one game but even less likely that same player would score both. More likely we would miss both.

Just got back in chez harri and saw the score from Molyneux. Boing bloody boing. Frank Skinner will be doing cartwheels somewhere, dicking their local rivals (I won't call it a derby as, to me, it isn't one) in their own back yard. Can BFS keep them up?

I remember a free years ago against the rags at our place, we won 1-0 and he sent Smalling off. He then gave us nothing. We should have had at least three clear penalties and another rag should easily have been sent but wasn't. I can't stand the little shithouse but I can't think of may refs I do like or trust.
Should this be 'many' or 'any'? Is there anyone out there who would buy a second hand car off Bottler Oliver, Monsignor Dean, Jonny IronLung, or Blind Andre?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.