Premier League games 16/17/18 / 23 January

Very poor team leeds, they were lucky they played us when they did
Think it said that they were in the bottom 3 in terms of goals conceded this season. Going by that, it's a surprise they're in 12th place. Then again, they've let in a fairly high percentage of those goals in relatively few games. 6 against u**, 4 against L*******l, 3 against Fulham, 4 against Leicester, 4 against Palace, 3 against Chelsea. They're very porous.

Said it before but the Cult of Percy Tau is going to be a nightmare for Brighton fans. They did not take him being benched today well at all.

That pitch is the worse I've seen in the premier league in ages. It looks like it's had bloody show jumping on it or something.

Norwich last year was nothing to do with them being newly promoted, we were just completely gash.

We were yes, I remember the goal we completely gifted them and the rest of our play was crap too. They had the new season bounce though and played some decent stuff with a right up for it crowd behind them. We were lucky Leeds didn't have a full house when we played there as I think they may have edged it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.