Premier League games 16/17/18 / 23 January

I want as many as those back stabbing twats to go down. Much as I can't stand that Little Englander Chris Wilder, I'd rather he stay up if it meant those back stabbing twats Newcastle, Burnley and Wolves (in free fall since they lost Jiminez) went down.

They're now finding out what life is like in the PL. Also, Brighton are no mugs. They looked very well organised at our place in midweek, and have a manager who seems to believe in playing the game the right way.
Definitely our best 1-0 win for some time, if they had decent finishers they'd be a side pushing top 6 imo.

They're now finding out what life is like in the PL. Also, Brighton are no mugs. They looked very well organised at our place in midweek, and have a manager who seems to believe in playing the game the right way.
Genuinely think Leeds will struggle the 2nd half of the season, Brighton were comfortable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.