Premier League games 16/17/18 / 23 January

They're now finding out what life is like in the PL. Also, Brighton are no mugs. They looked very well organised at our place in midweek, and have a manager who seems to believe in playing the game the right way.
Absolutely pal. Impressed me a lot midweek. Happy to see them stay up, esp over the likes of Burnley & wba

Definitely our best 1-0 win for some time, if they had decent finishers they'd be a side pushing top 6 imo.
I like Potter and I've got a lot if time for Brighton, so I'm pleased for them. If he can just get some quality in or coach Maupay to be better, they should be in a, better position that befits the quality of their play.

I like Potter and I've got a lot if time for Brighton, so I'm pleased for them. If he can just get some quality in or coach Maupay to be better, they should be in a, better position that befits the quality of their play.
I agree, very talented manager, we could do a lot worse than having someone like him at City once Pep moves on.. Brighton play some great stuff and step that up with our quality and who knows .... One for the future maybe??

I agree, very talented manager, we could do a lot worse than having someone like him at City once Pep moves on.. Brighton play some great stuff and step that up with our quality and who knows .... One for the future maybe??

Was thinking the same myself after Pep Guardiola's comments about him. As you say his team plays some great football. Potter, like Guardiola, develops players too plus his personality would fit our club. He's a very decent, well respected guy.

Fcuking hell, looking at Craven Cottage, Fulham have looked at un*t*d's ground and thought "I like how that looks, lets make our place look like that" :D

Potter is a very good manager but he will never get a big job in this country! Just say he took over after pep 1 bad game and fans media be saying what’s he won he done nowt pressure be on him top players won’t believe in him, shame really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.