Premier League games 16/17/18 / 23 January

United getting battered, but Liverpool being crowded out at the edge of the box by the 9 man defence.

United’s Rashford playing about 3 yards BEHIND the last man is confusing, and why a player with his speed constantly puts himself in an offside position BEFORE the play unfolds. He seems like Utd’s only real outlet at present.

I’d take this score as a result.

NBC showing a highlight reel of Thiago and bigging him up.

3 clips, 1 pass went out of play, 1 was a backward pass and 1 was a decent pass that resulted in nothing.

Nbc showing a highlight reel of Thiago and bigging him up.

3 clips, 1 pass went out of play, 1 was a backward pass and 1 was a decent pass that resulted in nothing.
Just about to post he looks to slow for the Prem and is having a poor game.

Could be fitness issue but not been very good and looked like he was running in quick sand chasing Pogbad before.

united are very poor, their new hero fernandes is average at best,i know the stats say different ,but if any player is hiding behing the stats its this lad, they look like a middle to lower placed team, siting back hoping liverpool don't click and try and break or get a free kick, liverpool are running against a deep lying defence and don't have a david silva type to unlock them, can see a 0-0 , and oh firmino fuck me how bad a player is he. thiago is the stand out player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.