Premier League Games 17/18/19 August

How many hundreds of millions have they spent so far? Someone said Sanchez has cost them FIFTY ONE MILLION in wages to date and if he leaves on loan they will still be paying a portion of it
Makes me smile all the time when I think how fucking up their own arses were the Rags,when they did the "steal" over us for him.
Bwbbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I watched the end of it on DAZN. They had Giggs and Hargreaves calling all the filthy rag scum players by their first names.
It’s actually quite funny. DAZn has two ex Rags, Sky has Ratboy and NBCSN has Higginbotham, ex Rags. The only one who isn’t a Rag is Carragher, who is just a dickhead.

Makes me smile all the time when I think how fucking up their own arses were the Rags,when they did the "steal" over us for him.
Bwbbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Yes I was annoyed at the time but I cannot believe how bad he has been. There was a few signs when he played for Chile just prior that he was declining looking back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.