Premier League Games 17/18/19 August

If ever VAR had to overturn a decision that was it, clearly a dive, 100%. Just because there is contact shouldn’t mean a penalty but Pogba clearly throws himself at Cody. Would like to hear the VAR referee’s explanation of it but no chance, just a shit house in a Caravan miles away, thinking he’s the top dog, fucking wanker.
I keep seeing various comments on this vein about Stockley Park. It's a massive business park just north of the M4 near Heathrow, and not a caravan site. I had occasion to visit it several times when I was working, as the Head Office of a group of companies I was visiting had to temporarily relocate there when their own HQ was being refurbished. it was then (even 20 years ago) a high-tech, state of the art, location, with several well known companies already there. I have no doubts that the VAR centre will also have modern equipment for the purpose required.

A great pity that the humans running it are either incompetent or being told what to see.
I'll leave that for you to decide. I know what my decision is. It may have been mentioned in another thread.

I keep seeing various comments on this vein about Stockley Park. It's a massive business park just north of the M4 near Heathrow, and not a caravan site. I had occasion to visit it several times when I was working, as the Head Office of a group of companies I was visiting had to temporarily relocate there when their own HQ was being refurbished. it was then (even 20 years ago) a high-tech, state of the art, location, with several well known companies already there. I have no doubts that the VAR centre will also have modern equipment for the purpose required.

A great pity that the humans running it are either incompetent or being told what to see.
I'll leave that for you to decide. I know what my decision is. It may have been mentioned in another thread.
I know pal, I was just being facetious, it’s bit like the White House, all the money and technology in the world is no use if a dickhead is running the operation.

If ever VAR had to overturn a decision that was it, clearly a dive, 100%. Just because there is contact shouldn’t mean a penalty but Pogba clearly throws himself at Cody. Would like to hear the VAR referee’s explanation of it but no chance, just a shit house in a Caravan miles away, thinking he’s the top dog, fucking wanker.
Agreed mate, this VAR is corrupt as fuck. I expected Sly to show the penalty incident from several angles like they would have undoubtedly done if it was one of our players diving like Pogba. I waited 30 minutes and still they didn't show it! Then I went to bed fuming and disgusted.

2 minutes to decide whether Neves is offside, 10 seconds to decide whether pogba threw himself at Coady or not, apparently not. 35mins post match analysis to discuss why Pogba shouldn't take the penalty. VAR is a joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.