Premier League Games 17/18/19 October

Really good set of fixtures this weekend, quite a few interesting games there. Looking forward to a lazy day of watching football on the sofa tomorrow.

Reactions: mat
I think for the first time ever I'm more looking forward to Champions league match during the week over the premier league

3 days off and then Porto in the champions league. I can't see Pep risking any players who are not 100 % fit against Arsenal but who knows where the priorities lie this season,if any.
His priorities are probably getting to the latter stages of the champions league then picking a totally inappropriate team and getting knocked out

Mason on VAR for the rags.

The run of Penalties will continue.

Seriously OliVAR ref for misery derby?
So that's two dipper games this season already for OliVAR , But will the prem be so helpful to them after this weeks revelations ?

Actually really looking forward to a day on the sofa, few beers and watching what hopefully will be some cracking matches today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.