Premier League Games 17/18/19 October

Our high line means there are question marks about our defence and an obvious weakness for other teams to exploit. I think it's wonderful how Liverpool can play an equally high line and be good enough to be rock solid at the back.

#JusticeforVanDick

Not one mention of him being a busy **** before Pickford twatted him the same way he tried doing James.

Offside so can't be a penalty. But he should still have walked. I believe the rules say that you can't walk for serious foul play after an offside though, only violent conduct (Peter Walton doesn't know the rules). But the rules need to change. That should be a red card for Pickford and an indirect free kick to Everton for the offside.

Andy Gray adamant that the Pickford challenge isn't a red card. Keys convinced that it was. For me, it's a red card. NDJ not sure.

It is a red every day of the week, and the poor decision is exacerbated by the fact they reviewed it for a possible penalty so it was accepted it was a clear foul.

I take it this VVD injury talk is nothing but wild guesses? No chance you can tell what the extent of it is, could just as easily be literally nothing but an impact injury as much as it could be anything significant
He plays for the scouse. So he’ll be pronounced dead, then rise and claim the ghost of Bill Shankley told him it wasn’t his time yet as he needs to lead the mighty reds to glory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.