Premier League Games 17/18/19 October

I will be very surprised VVD isn’t our for a substantial amount of time. Looking at that replay from behind the goal he will almost certainly have done damage to his ligaments.. Pickford clatters him full Force off the ground and his standing leg bends very unnaturally.

Add the fact he went straight off willingly means he didn’t miraculously get away without injury.

I think he will be our for a few months minimum, probably more.

I won’t celebrate as done mine twice and it is not nice.

I’d agree - if it was one of our players he’d definitely be out for weeks/months - but knowing their luck he’ll be back next game!!

They are not rock solid at the back if Robertson and TTA are made to defend as Villa proved
My post is rather sarcastic. We've been told 30 seconds into every match that we are defensively weak, give an invitation to every opponent to score at will and should no better than to defend a high line: Liverpool ship seven (who was on for 90 mins?) and look vulnerable to every aimless punt upfield by Everton, but this is only because VVD (blessed be his name) was off due to an disgraceful assault (and let's all send him a get back soon card). In answer to what you posted, I agree entirely. In fact, I'd say Robertson's contribution to defensive work is to heave his opponent into the hoardings and TTA is AWOL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.