Premier League Games 17/18/19 October

Well aside from being in talks with those who call us state based, funded, spots washing etc etc he himself has downplayed the fact that other club executives call ours “terrorists” claiming its playful.

plus he’s a rag
I'm sorry it doesn't come close to spots washing!

fkin hell this has really hit them hard, they're really NOT USED to this shit.

Get real lfc fans, the rest of the league has been having this week in week out

They’re not used to it at all. We just need someone to trash their coach on the way to their next game - smash the windows & throw fireworks at the players. They can then consider themselves to be champions

Southampton seem to have gone backwards since the 2nd half of last season when they looked like they were starting to get their act together. How long will they stick with their keeper? He always looks pretty poor.

McCarthy had a decent season last year but I agree he’s looked less convincing this year. Not fully sure what their issue is this season, they just seem less intense across the board

Have the actual workings of VAR ever been clearly and comprehensively explained to us? I don’t recall any official explanation but I may have just missed it

Yes. They fucking plastered social media and match of the day and the papers with exactly how it works when they brought it in, and they have very detailed explanations on the PL website.

No mention of that utter **** Robertson avoiding a red card for kicking out. Works both ways you know you bin dipping cunts. Shocking referee but couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch.
I have to admit, it is pretty funny after all the decisions they got in favour last season AND VAR screwing us out of points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.