Premier League Games 17/18/19 October

I read in the press this week that the French National team Manager “preferred Kurt Zouma over Aymeric Laporte”

Still staking my head in disbelief. Zouma is atrocious, Deschamps is a complete tool. Their loss is our gain but I do feel for Eric who, for some strange reason, seems keen to play for France.

I read in the press this week that the French National team Manager “preferred Kurt Zouma over Aymeric Laporte”

Still staking my head in disbelief. Zouma is atrocious, Deschamps is a complete tool. Their loss is our gain but I do feel for Eric who, for some strange reason, seems keen to play for France.

It's odd how Laporte isn't thought highly of apart from by us. Look how the media wank over van dijk, but laugh at our defence that conceded only two more than van dijk's scousers last year, and has never let in 7 at Villa. Yet Laporte is constantly overlooked for his country and underrated by other supporters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.