Premier League Games 17/18/19 September

Chris B

Team supported
City
Tottenham are absolute wank. Going to piss me off all season that we lost to them ffs.

I have a feeling I'll be writing that a lot this season about different teams :(
Yeah, I feel the same. It seems like we go out of our way to give these teams motivation to raise their game. Against spuds it was the Kane saga, against Southampton Pep went out of his way to big them up in midweek.

We should be going about our business in a way that gives these sort of teams no encouragement or motivation whatsoever. Don’t mention them, ever, and give every impression of being more confident than ever before.

Xhavenjoe

Was Kane on the way down any way or has he been affected by his non transfer.
I'm thinking Levy might be thinking to himself that he should have sold him when he had the chance.

hertsblue

He is playing today ?

;)
Spurs fans can see it, some saying should have taken the money and this comment on bbc:
Kane dropping deep as often as he does now just makes the Spurs attacking shape really disjointed. We looked much more coherent in the first two games of the season with Son, Lucas and Bergwijn as a pacy, high press front three.

lonestay

I never thought Kane would down tools like he has for spuds . Is he still one of their own ?

FromPollockToSilva

Chicago, formerly Prague, originally Calderdale
Spurs fans can see it, some saying should have taken the money and this comment on bbc:
Kane dropping deep as often as he does now just makes the Spurs attacking shape really disjointed. We looked much more coherent in the first two games of the season with Son, Lucas and Bergwijn as a pacy, high press front three.

Reminds me of when Rooney lost his legs and everyone tried to convince themselves we has the natural heir to Paul Scholes in central midfield because he hit the odd long pass

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.