Premier League Games 17/18/19 September

Sorry but he was clearly on. He timed his run well.

People claiming conspiracy with that are being a bit desperate especially when VAR helped us out yesterday with the Walker incident.. which wasn’t a red but could have easily have been a pen.
Was never a pen yesterday it would have been a total embarrassment if it had been upheld the Southampton player was nearly on the ground when Walker went near him..

Sorry but he was clearly on. He timed his run well.

People claiming conspiracy with that are being a bit desperate especially when VAR helped us out yesterday with the Walker incident.. which wasn’t a red but could have easily have been a pen.
Too many of our fans shout the conspiracy stuff far too much which actually detracts for the valid argument we do have about it.

Some people think bloody everything is part of the conspiracy.

If I were Ronaldo I would be annoyed we pulled out.. he won’t win the league or Champions league with these but if he had joined us I think it would have been inevitable that he would have won at least one premier league title and a good chance of the CL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.