Premier League Games 17/18/19 September

West Ham should get at them more, up the tempo and be more direct. You can get goals against these.

He might be old but he sure as shit knows where the goals are.
He'll score loads at United

He's gonna be the difference for them this season. Scores from nothing. Bastards.
Of course he's going to be the difference for them.

He's their most important player. More important than the manager, the captain, his team mates.

In fact he's probably more important than the club. He's definitely more relevant than the rags have been for the past ten years.

The good news is having a one man team is never good for moral and the collateral damage it will cause the club and the long term fall out will be all the sweeter.

Was never a pen yesterday it would have been a total embarrassment if it had been upheld the Southampton player was nearly on the ground when Walker went near him..

I kind of agree but it could also be said that Walker didn’t have the ball and just stuck his leg out and never touched the ball just the player... it was desperate because he was making up for an error.

I think it was only marginally on the side of no pen and was up to interpretation, so by no way a clear and obvious error. I think the only reason VAR got invloved was because that dickhead (thankfully for us) Moss branded the red. It was like he took it too far.. I think if he just gives a pen, they don’t ask him to slither over to the monitor.

we were lucky imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.