Premier League Games 17/18/19 September

The stadium was much fuller than usual yesterday with the exception of a raft of seats about 30 together I could see in the Colin Bell L3 at the back towards the Family Stand. The weird thing is all tickets were sold by 1pm yesterday so fuck knows why these weren’t filled, assume the club keeps some aside.

The stadium was much fuller than usual yesterday with the exception of a raft of seats about 30 together I could see in the Colin Bell L3 at the back towards the Family Stand. The weird thing is all tickets were sold by 1pm yesterday so fuck knows why these weren’t filled, assume the club keeps some aside.
There were empty seats in the south stand level 3. I sit in the north stand level 2 so I get a clear view of that tier, which is probably not easy to see from other areas

The attendance includes all season ticket holders. In every game there will be hundreds.. sometimes thousands depending on the match... who can't or choose not to attend for loads of reasons

There were empty seats in the south stand level 3. I sit in the north stand level 2 so I get a clear view of that tier, which is probably not easy to see from other areas

The attendance includes all season ticket holders. In every game there will be hundreds.. sometimes thousands depending on the match... who can't or choose not to attend for loads of reasons
Yeah I get that but it’s when a large group together are empty it’s odd. Of course there are going to loads who have season tickets who for whatever reason can’t make it, but yesterday apart from the odd seat and those in the CB it looked full.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.