Premier League Games 17/18/19 September

They’ll win the league easy I think. Had a tough start and they’ve not blinked. Very hard to break down lethal on the counter. Goal scorer up front and good at set pieces
I don't mind if they do.

If it's between us and them over the next ten years then so be it.

Rather that than those wankers in red getting their grubby mits on it.

Lol we ain’t winning 15-20 on the bounce this season. Not a chance in hell.

TBH after Leicester last season I didn’t think we would win another football game again. Ever. Then looked what happened.

Our abject performance yesterday is clouding everyone’s judgement on both ourselves and our rivals.

If we beat Chelsea next week everyone will be saying we are favourites and who can stop us. Been a shit weekend.. we have dropped 2 points on all our title rivals but that will happen multiple times to all of them this season.

Tottenham are absolute wank. Going to piss me off all season that we lost to them ffs.

I have a feeling I'll be writing that a lot this season about different teams :(
Yeah, I feel the same. It seems like we go out of our way to give these teams motivation to raise their game. Against spuds it was the Kane saga, against Southampton Pep went out of his way to big them up in midweek.

We should be going about our business in a way that gives these sort of teams no encouragement or motivation whatsoever. Don’t mention them, ever, and give every impression of being more confident than ever before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.