Premier League Games 17/18/19 September

Was Kane on the way down any way or has he been affected by his non transfer.
I'm thinking Levy might be thinking to himself that he should have sold him when he had the chance.

He is playing today ?

;)
Spurs fans can see it, some saying should have taken the money and this comment on bbc:
Kane dropping deep as often as he does now just makes the Spurs attacking shape really disjointed. We looked much more coherent in the first two games of the season with Son, Lucas and Bergwijn as a pacy, high press front three.

I never thought Kane would down tools like he has for spuds . Is he still one of their own ?

Spurs fans can see it, some saying should have taken the money and this comment on bbc:
Kane dropping deep as often as he does now just makes the Spurs attacking shape really disjointed. We looked much more coherent in the first two games of the season with Son, Lucas and Bergwijn as a pacy, high press front three.

Reminds me of when Rooney lost his legs and everyone tried to convince themselves we has the natural heir to Paul Scholes in central midfield because he hit the odd long pass

It's going to be a really tough match next week.
I hope Stones or Laporte are fit to mark their threats at corners.
Rodri will be needed too because we will need to match their workrate in midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.