Premier League Games 18/19 January

Just had a look at Leicesters forum, and they genuinly want Rodgers gone lol

What forum are you looking at?? Normaly couple of reactionary numpties, but can assure you that is not a uniform opinion!
Everyone is tired, squad is too small, two key players have new babies (selfish buggers), just one of those things.

We absolutely did. We also set standards we haven't been able to meet ourselves this season. And that is fair enough but we have to be prepared for another season were every single dropped point may be fatal.

Im sure injuries would impact them. How much is impossible to say without evidence. Tbf to them they have coped very well without one of the best holding midfielders in the world in Fabinho during a tough period, and also their expencive(imo overrated) keeper during the start of the season
Fabinho isnt the best holding mid in this country lol.allisson was making a mistake a game so he wasnt a great loss for a few games

Fabinho isnt the best holding mid in this country lol.allisson was making a mistake a game so he wasnt a great loss for a few games
No point discussing with you. If they played for us you would say they are the best in the world.

Fwiw, anyone not rating Fabinho as one of the better holding midfielders in the world is clueless. He was brilliant long before he ever turned up for them lot

No point discussing with you. If they played for us you would say they are the best in the world.

Fwiw, anyone not rating Fabinho as one of the better holding midfielders in the world is clueless. He was brilliant long before he ever turned up for them lot
I would have a 35yr old dinho and a young rodders before him,one of the best in the world my arse,allisson was gifting chances trying to be eddie,their back up keeper was more solid and hoofed it, so for a few games no problem,their injuries are nothing like ours

I would have a 35yr old dinho and a young rodders before him,one of the best in the world my arse,allisson was gifting chances trying to be eddie,their back up keeper was more solid and hoofed it, so for a few games no problem,their injuries are nothing like ours

So what if you would have Ferna or Rodri over him? If Fabinho played for City and Rodri for Liverpool you would reverse your opinion. Anyway, does that exclude Fabinho from being one of the better midfielders? Fernandinho is a great player playing for one of the best teams in the world. Rodri is a great player playing for one of the best teams in the world. Fabinho is a great player playing for one of the best teams in the world. If it's a arguement for us that we struggle when some of our more talented players are out, and it is, then you have to give credit to other teams when they cope when their better players are out.

Also I personally rate Ederson over Allison if that makes you sleep better at night, but jesus christ. He is a great goalkeeper who is one of the reasons they went from a complete joke to as functional as they have become. He has done some mistakes, as has Eddie, but he has been on the losing side once in the league since he came to England in 2 seasons. They are obviously a better side with him and for you to say they were better off with West Hams backup for 2 months is just laughable tbh. That is like saying we are better off without Laporte because he gave the ball away against Tottenham in the CL.

Of course 2 acl injuries on key players has impacted us. But what is the point using the no injuries excuse for Liverpool when you don't rate any of their players?

Last edited:
So what if you would have Ferna or Rodri over him? If Fabinho played for City and Rodri for Liverpool you would reverse your opinion. Anyway, does that exclude Fabinho from being one of the better midfielders? Fernandinho is a great player playing for one of the best teams in the world. Rodri is a great player playing for one of the best teams in the world. Fabinho is a great player playing for one of the best teams in the world. If it's a arguement for us that we struggle when some of our more talented players are out, and it is, then you have to give credit to other teams when they cope when their better players are out.

Also I personally rate Ederson over Allison if that makes you sleep better at night, but jesus christ. He is a great goalkeeper who is one of the reasons they went from a complete joke to as functional as they have become. He has done some mistakes, as has Eddie, but he has been on the losing side once in the league since he came to England in 2 seasons. They are obviously a better side with him and for you to say they were better off with West Hams backup for 2 months is just laughable tbh. That is like saying we are better off without Laporte because he gave the ball away against Tottenham in the CL.

Of course 2 acl injuries on key players has impacted us. But what is the point using the no injuries excuse for Liverpool when you don't rate any of their players?
There is a difference between being a good player playing for a good team than that player being world class,a lot of our players are world class so have been a bigger miss,the injury comparison is nonsense,there best players have not been out,a dipper tried to include 3 players out for 1 game each as proof they have had a long injury list,also the mostly bypass the midfield,they could have a traffic cone in there

There is a difference between being a good player playing for a good team than that player being world class,a lot of our players are world class so have been a bigger miss,the injury comparison is nonsense,there best players have not been out,a dipper tried to include 3 players out for 1 game each as proof they have had a long injury list,also the mostly bypass the midfield,they could have a traffic cone in there

I understand downplaying everything associated with Liverpool is a coping mechanism for you. Just leave me out of it okay, I can't be bothered anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.