Premier League Games 19/20/21/22/23

Bielsa is an absolute fucking tit in my opinion.

People think he's some kind of genius cos he sits on a bucket wearing a shell suit talking to himself.

Cannot stand the ****.

Ha ha that made me laugh. I actualy like him, Leeds are one of the few sides I like watching.

It annoys me though that after being here three years he still has been too lazy to learn English. When you think of the money they earn and the time they have on their hands there's no excuse. He also needs to smile and enjoy it a bit more and look at the camera when he talks.

Bielsa is an absolute fucking tit in my opinion.

People think he's some kind of genius cos he sits on a bucket wearing a shell suit talking to himself.

Cannot stand the ****.
I can't help but love any manager who responds to threats from ultras by pulling out a hand grenade and threatening them with it.

I can't help but love any manager who responds to threats from ultras by pulling out a hand grenade and threatening them with it.

Ha ha brilliant if true. Like the story that used to go around in the seventies that a Chelsea fan pulled a machete out of his coat at Euston station and said, " Have you seen one of these you Manc ****?" I think it was a rag pulled a sawn off out of his sheepskin and replied, " Have you seen one of THESE you cockney bastard?"

Ha ha brilliant if true. Like the story that used to go around in the seventies that a Chelsea fan pulled a machete out of his coat at Euston station and said, " Have you seen one of these you Manc ****?" I think it was a rag pulled a sawn off out of his sheepskin and replied, " Have you seen one of THESE you cockney bastard?"

There was another incident with a shotgun as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.