Premier League Games 19/20/21/22/23

Haha he is mental

He looks it now and he's knocking on a bit so he was probably crazy when younger.

I love people nullifying a threat so effectively. I was living with a bird in Dover in the eighties and her ex and his mates rang me up one night threatening to do all sorts of horrible stuff to me. They never said it was him but I knew it was, they made some cock and bull story up. I waited until they finished and said, " Don't wait do it now." This stunned the brain dead morons who spluttered, "We would but we don't know where you live." So I gave them the address and told them I was in all night I looked forward to seeing them. Utter disbelief and silence then it was all, "We'll have you in our own time," crap. I told them anytime anyplace anywhere. Needless to say nothing happened. I was also much younger then too lol.

He looks it now and he's knocking on a bit so he was probably crazy when younger.

I love people nullifying a threat so effectively. I was living with a bird in Dover in the eighties and her ex and his mates rang me up one night threatening to do all sorts of horrible stuff to me. They never said it was him but I knew it was, they made some cock and bull story up. I waited until they finished and said, " Don't wait do it now." This stunned the brain dead morons who spluttered, "We would but we don't know where you live." So I gave them the address and told them I was in all night I looked forward to seeing them. Utter disbelief and silence then it was all, "We'll have you in our own time," crap. I told them anytime anyplace anywhere. Needless to say nothing happened. I was also much younger then too lol.
Is this you ?
nodding_clint_eastwood.gif

Younger and madder lol

Is this you ?
nodding_clint_eastwood.gif

It was that night lol. As I said it was over 30 years ago now and I was much younger and fitter. I was training three times a week to fight as well as keeping fit too. That night though if they had turned up they would have been blitzed with a weapon as I didn't pick the argument and would have been outnumbered. The ones who threaten the most rarely followed it through in my experience and so it proved that night.

Younger and madder lol

Ha ha for sure. I was brought up in Benchill Wythenshawe and stood on my own two feet in the navy from the age of 17. The best bit is I look totally innocuous, more so back then, so I had the element of surprise when they opened my box and a psychopathic whirlwind popped out lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.