Premier league games 19/20/21 September

A little bit like the sympathy expressed for the rags and their 'harsh' penalty decisions there's a worrying amount of sympathy for the Vile all of a sudden. Anyone remember Wembley last season

Oh I remember it well. The worst set of fans I have seen at Wembley after the rags. Utter scum.

Jamie Carragher, what a truly nauseating human being. That bloody squeaky adenoidal voice of his does my head in.
I think it is not beyond the realms of technology for broadcasters to give subscribers the option of what language and/or regional or national accent they want the punditry in. I suspect that Arabic with a Norfolk accent would be fine for most of us.

A little bit like the sympathy expressed for the rags and their 'harsh' penalty decisions there's a worrying amount of sympathy for the Vile all of a sudden. Anyone remember Wembley last season
Yep. They have a high proportion of wankers in their support. Droning on (and on, and on, and on) about their European Cup win. Still, I suppose it was only 39 years ago. Totally relevant to today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.