Premier league games 19/20/21 September

Stepped away for a while, has Lamptey been taken off? Seems they aren’t having any joy down the wings anymore.

For you, Kaz, they’ll do all they can. ;-)
They have done remarkably well to stay up so far , i had a mate who was season ticket holder for decades and we used to talk about them one day playing city , stupid bugger went and drowned the season before they got up, i promised his wife I would keep an eye on them for him and selfishly my home game for us ,nice to have them just down the coast , i was looking forward to being there again at the end of last season, the day we won the title the fans were really classy ,nice lot

They have done remarkably well to stay up so far , i had a mate who was season ticket holder for decades and we used to talk about them one day playing city , stupid bugger went and drowned the season before they got up, i promised his wife I would keep an eye on them for him and selfishly my home game for us , i was looking forward to being there again at the end of last season, the day we won the title the fans were really classy ,nice lot
I don’t really have anything against them.

Unlike ****ing Fulham and Villa, which I’d like to see down in non-league play.

And it would still be too good for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.