Premier league games 19/20/21 September

We need to test levy over Son, stick quality players around him like ours and you have a player . And that pass from Kane was Poor not the groundbreaking vision that Jenas thinks it is .

He’s a good player which I’d have in a heartbeat. We seem to have spent the transfer window dealing with absolute wankers. Might as well add Levy to the list.

It really is unfortunate Son isn’t available, because he would be a perfect addition to our squad based on his immense versatility and would help with lightening the load on Jesus with Aguero’s recovery.

Edit: Ha, hadn’t seen this before I posted.

I’ve been saying this for sometime, though, to be fair. ;-)
We need to test levy over Son, stick quality players around him like ours and you have a player . And that pass from Kane was Poor not the groundbreaking vision that Jenas thinks it is.

It really is unfortunate Son isn’t available, because he would be a perfect addition to our squad based on his immense versatility and would help with lightening the load on Jesus with Aguero’s recovery.

He would probably also put away a good amount of chances our forwards miss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.