Premier League Games 19/20 Jan

Will they though?

Only ones that can stop them are City and we’ve played them twice already. If one of those losses was at least a win...or the the penalty miss against the dippers wasn’t miss...well can’t change the past. A bitter taste in my mouth when I talk about these lot.

The only saving grace is they look hugely vulnerable now,tiredness,pressure I don’t know,but I still think they will win it the scabby cnuts just too much falling for them ..

a lot of luck for the scousers in that game but you could argue you make your own luck at times.

They haven't looked good but they are still solid and its all in their hands...all we can do is keep winning and hope to keep the pressure on.....the thing is however is that we are not going to win every game this season which is what we practically need to do and Liverpool dont look like losing at all. There is just something about their team at the moment that is solid (yet unispiring) that makes me think that they will hold on and win it (unfortunately)

Solid????....letting in 3 goals at home is certainly not solid.

I'd investigate Speroni for match fixing, that third goal was completely unnatural.

Other than that the cracks are growing, and surely, SURELY, their luck must run out one day.

At least we can refer to them as doing a Leicster to wind up the lurking bin dippers.

It was a particularly suspicious performance from him without a doubt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.